Labels

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ashley + Gerren {Engagement Session}

I met Ashley a couple years ago through my sister - I'd heard so much about "G" but hadn't met him. All I knew was that Ashley moved to Indiana for him so he must be a great guy :) I was so thrilled to finally meet him and photograph these two here in St. Louis. They truly are hilarious and so much fun, you can tell they are just perfect for each other. We had planned on going to the spot where G proposed to Ashley and then heading downtown to Busch Stadium, but due to unforeseen circumstances we didn't make it to either of those locations. We ended up at Forest Park, and then headed down to the Grand/Washington area and Ashley and G just rolled with the punches. We had a great time and I am extremely excited about photographing their wedding next year!

Here are some of my favorites from our session:






























No comments:

Post a Comment