Labels

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Cards

The holiday season is quickly approaching! If anyone is interested in having a photo from one of our sessions printed for a holiday card here are some example templates that I have made. Please send me an email and specify which template you'd like, which photo you'd like to use, and what you'd like the greeting to say.

Prices:
10 for $15
20 for $27
35 for $47

All cards are 5x7 and flat stationary style. 5x7 envelopes will be included.

Template #1:




Template #2




Template #3




Template #4




I am also selling some greeting cards with some of my "holiday themed" photographs. Prices are to be determined but let me know if you're interested!

















Thanks and wishing a safe and happy holiday season to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment