Labels

Friday, December 17, 2010

2011

With 2010 quickly coming to a close, I thought I should give a heads-up to what might be in store for 2011. Firstly, a name change will most likely be in the near future. I will be getting married in October of next year, and for some reason "Katharine Forbis Photography" is just not sounding quite right :) So, I am brainstorming ideas for a new name for my photography.

Secondly, I am working on a new price list. I'm trying not to increase my prices by a ridiculous amount and will most likely remain considerably cheaper than other studios in the area. If you and I have already discussed pricing for a session next year, these new prices will not apply to you. The reason for the price increase is that I am in desperate need of new equipment...and unfortunately it isn't cheap. I would also like to continue to make a profit so that I can work toward the goal of obtaining a small studio sometime in the future. I appreciate your support so much!

Lastly, a new website will (hopefully) be in the works as well. Please stay tuned for more updates - I will do my best to keep everyone in the loop.

Thank you to all of my lovely clients for making 2010 such a wonderful and successful year for me. I look forward to continuing to work with you all and I'm also excited about new clients and new possibilities in 2011. Have a happy and safe holiday season!

-Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment