Labels

Thursday, September 1, 2011

{Fall Mini Sessions}





Fall is my absolute favorite time of year! I have a feeling I'm going to especially enjoy it after the insane heat this summer brought us! This year September and October filled up really quickly for me, so I’ve decided to offer some half-hour mini sessions in November. This is the perfect chance to update pictures of the kiddos, get a family shot for your holiday cards, or treat yourself just for fun :)

When: Sunday, November 6th
Where: Tower Gove Park (exact location within park TBD)
Time: Limited sessions available from 11:30 – 2:30

Types of sessions I will be accepting:
Kids and Babies
Families (no more than 4 people)
Individuals
Couples
Pets!

I will be supplying some props such as blankets, chairs, and fall-ish things like pumpkins, etc. (and most likely some vintage goodies too!), but feel free to bring your own small props if there’s something you wish to use.

Price
$125 – Includes sitting fee and one high-resolution disc containing at least 20 final images.

*Please keep in mind that since these are shorter sessions I will not be able to accommodate clothing changes or large groups. If you are interested in a more involved session please contact me and we can work something out at a later date.

Email me at kroberds@gmail.com to schedule your session!

Thanks!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment